Help and Support
Looking for a helpline?
Please use the ‘search for a helpline’ function accessible from our home page. Please contact the helpline rather than Helplines Partnership – we are not a helpline for the general public so we cannot help you directly with your problem. However, if you are concerned about the service you have received from a helpline, please click here.
Need with setting up or operating a helpline?
If you need help with any aspect of delivering or developing a helpline, we offer a range of options:
1. Anyone can access our Frequently Asked Questions and answers. These are the things we are asked most often so whatever your question, check these first.
2. If you are a member, you can also access our downloads and links. If you can’t find what you are looking for there, and want a brief answer to a specific question, you may submit a help desk enquiry. More information about becoming a member is here.
3. If you would like to identify and talk to other helplines that may be able to help with the issue that you are encountering, please contact us and we can add them to our next conference agenda for disussion.
4. If you are looking for more detailed support by telephone, we provide a mini-consultancy service to members and non-members like.
5. If you need more substantial support from us, we can assist if you are setting up a helpline, developing or reviewing a helpline or funding or commissioning a helpline.